Please join representatives from the Drug Policy Alliance and Human Rights Watch, along with two special guests from the Global Commission on Drug Policy–former Swiss President Ruth Dreifuss and Professor Michel Kazatchkine–for a conversation about the global movement toward decriminalization and prospects for drug reform under the new administration in Washington.
- Ruth Dreifuss, Former President of Switzerland; Chair of the Global Commission on Drug Policy
- Michel Kazatchkine, Professor of Medicine, Université René Descartes in Paris; Member of the Global Commission on Drug Policy
- Ethan Nadelmann, Executive Director, Drug Policy Alliance
- Maria McFarland Sánchez-Moreno, Co-Director, US Program, Human RightsWatch
- Jasmine Tyler (moderator), Senior Policy Advisor for Drug Policy and Global Health, Open Society Foundations