Roosevelt House Faculty Associates are appointed from the Hunter Faculty for a renewable three year term.
Hunter College’s distinguished Roosevelt House Faculty Associates provide the backbone for the important work that takes place at Roosevelt House. Roosevelt House Faculty Associates participate in a wide variety of activities: they develop, guide and teach in the Public Policy and Human Rights Programs; undertake research that informs better policymaking; lead and participate in interdisciplinary faculty seminars; serve on Roosevelt House faculty committees; participate in conferences, lectures and public programs; and otherwise generously contribute their time and expertise towards the shared goal of enhancing the lively and growing academic community at Roosevelt House.
Recent Faculty Publications
- Faculty Associates William Solecki and Peter Marcotullio Contribute to New Book on Urbanization, Biodiversity and Ecosystem Services
- Professor Viteritti (Urban Affairs): “The Federal Role in School Reform: Obama’s ‘Race to the Top’” Translated into Chinese
- Professor Joseph Viteritti: “The Federal Role in School Reform: Obama’s ‘Race to the Top,’” Translated into Chinese
Faculty Associate News
- Roosevelt House Faculty Associate Professor Sanford Schram Brings His Research to Australia
- Distinguished Professor and Faculty Associate Nancy Foner Is Appointed to Influential Panel on Immigration
- Human Rights Program Chair Manu Bhagavan featured on All Things Considered
Academic Conferences and Events
- Lethal but Legal: Corporations, Consumption, and Protecting Public Health
- Human Rights in Malaysia: Student-Faculty Lunch with Andrew Khoo
- “One Out of Three: Immigrant New York in the Twenty-First Century,” a Book Discussion with Sociologist Nancy Foner