Roosevelt House Faculty Associates are appointed from the Hunter Faculty for a renewable three year term.
Hunter College’s distinguished Roosevelt House Faculty Associates provide the backbone for the important work that takes place at Roosevelt House. Roosevelt House Faculty Associates participate in a wide variety of activities: they develop, guide and teach in the Public Policy and Human Rights Programs; undertake research that informs better policymaking; lead and participate in interdisciplinary faculty seminars; serve on Roosevelt House faculty committees; participate in conferences, lectures and public programs; and otherwise generously contribute their time and expertise towards the shared goal of enhancing the lively and growing academic community at Roosevelt House.
- New Edited Volume on Food Sovereignty co-edited by Professor Marc Edelman (Anthropology)
- New Book by Faculty Associate Sanford Schram – “The Return of Ordinary Capitalism”
- William Solecki – “Climate Injustice: Social Context”
- New Book on Trotskyists and the Smith Act by Faculty Associate, Donna Haverty-Stacke
- Professor Sanford Schram receives prestigious book award at APSA conference
- Roosevelt House Public Policy Institute Welcomes Wendy Cavendish as Visiting Research Scholar
- Donna Haverty Stacke – “Trotskyists on Trial: Free Speech and Political Persecution Since the Age of FDR”
- Youth, Jobs and the Future: Responses to Youth Unemployment
- Legacies of the Great Society: War, Poverty, and Voting Rights