Roosevelt House Faculty Associates are appointed from the Hunter Faculty for a renewable three year term.
Hunter College’s distinguished Roosevelt House Faculty Associates provide the backbone for the important work that takes place at Roosevelt House. Roosevelt House Faculty Associates participate in a wide variety of activities: they develop, guide and teach in the Public Policy and Human Rights Programs; undertake research that informs better policymaking; lead and participate in interdisciplinary faculty seminars; serve on Roosevelt House faculty committees; participate in conferences, lectures and public programs; and otherwise generously contribute their time and expertise towards the shared goal of enhancing the lively and growing academic community at Roosevelt House.
- New Book by Faculty Associate Sanford Schram – “The Return of Ordinary Capitalism”
- William Solecki – “Climate Injustice: Social Context”
- Bipasha Chatterjee – “Climate Injustice: Economic Division”
- Faculty Associate Pamela Stone in New York Times on Changing Role of Millennial Men in Family
- Center for Health, Media & Policy (CHMP) at Hunter College has been awarded a grant from Johnson & Johnson
- New Study: Prof Jennifer Samson (Special Education) on Language Minority Students and Their Teachers
- Legacies of the Great Society: War, Poverty, and Voting Rights
- Realizing Democracy, Theorizing for a Global Age
- Making the Emergent City: A Panel Discussion