Roosevelt House Faculty Associates are appointed from the Hunter Faculty for a renewable three year term.
Hunter College’s distinguished Roosevelt House Faculty Associates provide the backbone for the important work that takes place at Roosevelt House. Roosevelt House Faculty Associates participate in a wide variety of activities: they develop, guide and teach in the Public Policy and Human Rights Programs; undertake research that informs better policymaking; lead and participate in interdisciplinary faculty seminars; serve on Roosevelt House faculty committees; participate in conferences, lectures and public programs; and otherwise generously contribute their time and expertise towards the shared goal of enhancing the lively and growing academic community at Roosevelt House.
- Ida Susser and Filip A. Stabrowski – “Unaffordable Housing: A Case Study
- Peter Kwong and Samuel Stein: “Preserve and Protect Chinatown”
- Matthew G. Lasner – “Affordable Housing in New York City: Then and Now”
- Roosevelt House Launches Series of Issue Briefs on Affordable Housing
- Roosevelt House Faculty Associate Howard Chernick Receives Fulbright Award
- Professor Roseanna Flores (Psychology) Participates in UN Briefing on the Status of Children Around the World
- Legacies of the Great Society: War, Poverty, and Voting Rights
- Realizing Democracy, Theorizing for a Global Age
- Making the Emergent City: A Panel Discussion