Roosevelt House Faculty Associates are appointed from the Hunter Faculty for a renewable three year term.
Hunter College’s distinguished Roosevelt House Faculty Associates provide the backbone for the important work that takes place at Roosevelt House. Roosevelt House Faculty Associates participate in a wide variety of activities: they develop, guide and teach in the Public Policy and Human Rights Programs; undertake research that informs better policymaking; lead and participate in interdisciplinary faculty seminars; serve on Roosevelt House faculty committees; participate in conferences, lectures and public programs; and otherwise generously contribute their time and expertise towards the shared goal of enhancing the lively and growing academic community at Roosevelt House.
- New Edited Volume on Food Sovereignty co-edited by Professor Marc Edelman (Anthropology)
- New Book by Faculty Associate Sanford Schram – “The Return of Ordinary Capitalism”
- William Solecki – “Climate Injustice: Social Context”
- Human Rights Program Adjunct Phelim Kine Quoted in Recent Times Report on Vigilante Violence
- Hunter College Center for HIV/AIDS Research (CHEST) to commemorate 20th Anniversary with Major Conference
- Roosevelt House Faculty Journal – Minority Communities and Law Enforcement Edition
- 70 Acres in Chicago: Cabrini Green Film Screening
- The Untold Story of Welfare Reform: Low-Income Women’s Activism
- Donna Haverty-Stacke – “Trotskyists on Trial: Free Speech and Political Persecution Since the Age of FDR”